In-Vehicle Data Acquisition System - IVDAS
IVDAS is a portable rugged high-performance data acquisition system for commercial automotive and defence ground mobile vehicles. Communication capabilities over protocols like CAN, LIN, ARINC 429, MIL-1553B, RS-232/484, 3G, GSM, High Speed USB, Dual Ethernet etc. Complying MIL STD for EMI/EMC and Shock and Vibration makes it extremely rugged compact system.
What is In Vehicle Data Acquisition System?
attributes is becoming extremely important with the constant evolution of commercial and defence automotive systems. To accomplish this task, acquiring of various vehicle parameters in real time while the vehicle is on the move becomes critical. However, the device that can acquire this real time data by sitting inside the vehicle should be compact, rugged, and low power consuming in characteristics. In vehicle data acquisition system exactly provides all these essential features with multi-protocol connectivity options.
About Captronics IVDAS
Captronics IVDAS is a portable, ruggedized, low power consuming, multiple protocol supported extremely high quality and high-performance data acquisition system. Its ability to withstand harsh environmental conditions and being very compact in size makes it the most powerful system to measure and control the vehicle dynamic attributes.
Key Features of IVDAS
Can operate in harsh environment with MIL-STD EMI/EMC and Shock & Vibration specifications. Along with IP standard (IP 67) protection.
GPS, CAN, LIN, ARINC 429, MIL-1553B, RS-232/484, 3G, GSM, High Speed USB, Dual Ethernet etc
Highly intuitive software that provides the user with provision of selecting multiple data display and logging options for the channels of their choice.
Particular condition-based data acquisition can be configured by user.
- Measurement of battel tank/commercial vehicles dynamic attributes,
- Vehicle test of over road or test tracks, Vehicle tests for speed,
- Chassis monitoring
- Air bag, steering
- Ttravel distance
- Road noise
- Engine performance
- Fuel consumption
- Tyre endurance test
- Brake test
- Suspension test
- Climate control test etc.
- Make it system for universal vehicles from commercial to defence
- Type of Input Channels: Analog Voltage (+-10V to +-60V), Strain Gauge, Thermocouple, Vibration, Digital (0-30V), CAM/Crank, Pulse
- Type of Output Channels: Analog Voltage(+-10V), Analog Current (0 to 20mA), Digital (0-30V)
- Connectivity: GPS, CAN, LIN, ARINC 429, MIL-1553B, RS-232/484, 3G, GSM, High Speed USB, Dual Ethernet.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +70 degree Celsius
- Environmental: IP 67/NEMA6 protection, EMI/EMC-MIL STD 461, Shock & Vibration – MIL STD 810F, Humidity – 5% to 95% RH
- Connectors: MIL D38999 Series III, LEMO
- Configurable – Calculated Channels, Scaling, Sampling Rate, Units, Scales, Filters, triggers, analytics, data logging file format (Excel, TDMS, ASCII, Custom Reports)
- Display options – Graph, Numerical, Gauge, Tank, Slider, Boolean, and Customs Displays
- Other Features – Replay data, Alarms, Data Transfer, Offline analysis