Engineer/ Senior Engineer– Business Development Group.
Job Location: Bangalore
- Handling the existing sales prospects in Automotive and Aerospace vertical.
- Responsible for achieving the sales targets set for region.
- Finding new online tenders from targeted organizations.
- Updating prospects and the status of each case at least on a weekly basis to ZOHO CRM.
- Keeping track of the number of leads one is working on and help in increasing the leads by way of cold calls to qualified leads.
- Handling the support activities for all existing and prospective clients.
- Understanding of the technologies that go into proposals
- Good Knowledge about the industry and the region.
- High Proficiency in Ms-Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Kannada Language will be preferable.
- Understanding of the Automotive and Aerospace Industry Completely from Test and Measurement Prospective.
- Knowledge on LabVIEW and NI platforms will be good to have.
- Work Experience on making both Technical and Commercial Proposals.
- Experience on Purchase Negotiation.
Experience and Qualification:
- BE / B. Tech in Electrical, Electronics, E&TC or Instrumentation
- 2 to 4 years of experience in techno-sales role.