Job Profile: Engineer – Quality & Testing
Experience: 2-4 years
Academic Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech in Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering
Job Location: Bangalore
Scope of Work:
- Analyzing User requirements and Specifications
- Experience in Designing Test Case based on Requirement and Executing Manual Testing at different phases.
- Manage and maintain the test plan with dependencies and constraints.
- Experience in working with Test and Measurement Systems
- Should be able to devise Test Strategy, review test plan, traceability matrix
- Perform extensive regression tests and tests on new features.
- Identifying and reporting bugs to the developer and Defect tracking
- Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Proficiency in Requirement Analysis, Test Case Design, Code Review
- Understanding V model testing process.
- Experience in Verification and Validation.
- Knowledge in using Test and Measurement Instruments
- Experience in Avionics System domain projects,
- Good knowledge on the Avionics communication protocols like MIL 1553, ARINC etc.
- Testing for Safety Critical Real Time Embedded Systems and Application Software
- Knowledge on design methodologies
- Exposure to DGAQA/CEMILAC for Quality Assurance/Certification
- ISTQB Foundation certification or six sigma certification
- Basic level working knowledge of LabVIEW/TestStand/Matlab/C/C++/Qt/NI Hardwares/Instruments
- Tool Validation / Qualification as per DO-178 B and JSS/JSG standards
If you think you are eligible for the above position please apply through the form below
[contact-form-7 id="2449" title="Job Application Form: Sr. Engineer - Quality And Testing"]