Job Profile: LabView Engineer
Designation: LabView Engineer
Experience: 1-3 years.
Academic Qualification: BE/B-Tech or ME/M-tech Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Electrical / Instrumentation / Power System /Control System / Mechatronic / Robotics. or similar from reputed Institutions/Universities/Engineering Colleges with First Class or Equivalent Grade.
- Design and Development of RF systems, test & measurement equipment, data acquisition systems, hardware in loop simulation systems.
- LabVIEW programming, troubleshooting, testing, software support and maintenance.
- Onsite (different customer locations) installation, commissioning, training, software Support and maintenance.
- Software Documentation: design document, user manual, software troubleshooting manual, requirement specifications, etc.
Preferred Skill Sets:
- Good Knowledge in LabVIEW.
- Experience in handling NI Hardware like cRIO, PXI, PCI, cDAQ, USRP etc.
- CLAD/ CLD certifications
- Experience in programming LabVIEW RT, LabVIEW FPGA.
- Experience in handling Device Drivers and protocols like RS 232/485 (Serial), TCP/IP, Modbus, MIL-1553, ARINC-429, Avionics Integration practices, etc.
- Experience on integrating third party hardware in LabVIEW using different protocols.
- Sound understanding of Fundamental concepts like Sensors, Transducers, Data Acquisition, Control Systems, SDLC, etc.
- Experience in using standard instruments like Multimeter, Relays, PLC controllers, Oscilloscope, RF-testers,
- Experience in DO/JSS/JSG standards in Avionics design, development and testing etc.
- Proficient in MS-Office, Windows OS.
Optional Software Skills:
- Teststand, Veristand, Lab Windows/CVI, QT Python, MATLAB, Simulink, Verilog etc. (Same will be considered as Additional Benefit)